Do you want to propose to your girlfriend soon? And do you want the proposal to be the perfect one? Then you’re on the right track. We can help.
From the little touching stories to the major ways to get her to say yes, we’ve prepared for you a list of the 12 best lesbian marriage proposals ever!
In order to improve it, we’ve accompanied each idea with a picture or a video from real life, where you can find how couples made their dreams come true. Well, let’s begin.
- A bridge and river proposal. I listed it first because for me it’s the most adorable lesbian marriage proposal I’ve ever seen. The family and friends of couple stand on the bridge over the lake in Central Park, New York and hold a proposal message made up of colorful umbrellas, while the girls are boating right behind them. Here you can find a photo collection from this wonderful event:
- During her favorite pastime. It’s like getting money for things you like to do the most. Why do you think almost all of the street-artists have a double dose of enjoyment? Because besides spending money, they love singing for the public. Alicia and Christina got engaged just in the middle of a Sens-Leafs game, in which one of the girls was actually a player. Here is a video:
- A video proposal. You can go with this way: to propose your sweetheart by capturing it on the video and sending it any time you want. I was lucky one to found this amazing service – a Minute of Life (here’s a link:http://minuteoflife.com/). It is the best service for creating such videos. Once she watches it to the end, be ready to deliver the most important speech in your life.
- An extreme proposal. You’re free to choose any kind of extreme ways to propose: tandem-flying, sea-diving, climbing, hot balloon flying, etc. Kimmy proposed to her girlfriend while skydiving. She placed a big proposal print on the ground exactly where they landed.
- A beach and sunset proposal. For making really memorable marriage proposal we don’t need to bring our better halves to the moon. It’ll be just enough to take her to the most romantic place in the world – the beach, like Christina and Steph did. Just look at their faces!
- An a capella proposal. Music is emotional. Especially, if it’s live. Lily asked her friends to help her with her proposal. She’s lucky to have professional singers among her friends. https://www.gaymarriagevideo.com/marry-you-proposal-lily-nicole_b87f20b61.html
- As a seemingly simple present. First, it seems to be so usual…bur turns out to be a big one. Alyx and Phelps may show you how to do it better.
- On the top of a mountain. For me, such a place to propose symbolizes the beginning of a great future journey. Meredith and Shannon Henry choose a mountain as a starting point too.
- With family. To do this, you don’t need to attract everybody’s attention – just your nearest and dearest. This couple did exactly that.
- A treasure hunt game proposal. She couldn’t be more happy with the turnout!
- In front of tons of people. Doing it in public is even more ceremonial. These girls choose to get engaged at a music festival among a lot of people.
- A romantic trip proposal. The last story is about Lauren and Sarah. They preferred to have a little trip with a lot of sweet stops on the way.
Do you know some other lesbian marriage proposal ideas that I may have probably missed? Or you can share your own video in comments. We’d be very glad to see it!
I hope, you’ve found the best way of how to propose your girlfriend. But don’t forget to tell us later how amazing it was!